Saturday 8 January 2011

The Viscount - Revised



Phew! Finally happy with this one, I should never go to bed on an unfinished monster. I still have a lot to learn about the whole process but am very grateful for the skills passed down to me by my mum. She used to make amazing dolls of her friends and work colleagues when I was young and I pretty much learnt everything I know from her. Hmmm.....I wonder if I can get hold of any photos of her work? Mum....if you are reading this, get Dad to scan some in and e-mail them and I will publish them for the world (or at least my 8 followers, each and everyone of whom I love dearly for being interested in my work) to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.