Saturday 29 January 2011

Bear with...............bear with..........bear with........

Now then fabric fans..... A sincere 'THANK YOU' and big tight squeeze to everyone who has visited my blog so far. It's really great to know that people are enjoying my work and so lovely to hear your comments.

I have a million ideas bouncing around my brain at the moment and spent some time in haberdashery heaven today buying bits and pieces which caught my eye.

Unfortunately I have taken on some extra work just now so am a bit short on monster making time. I really hope you all stick with me. It is very tempting to stay up 'til 3am in a flurry of threads and buttons but that would mean I was a little cuckoo.

I am really hoping I might get a little time tomorrow so even if I don't get in a whole monster I will try and show you some work in progress.

See you soon
The Mistress xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.