Sunday 16 January 2011

Javier



Say 'Hola' to Javier. A gun-slinging tough nut with a passion for fashion. He retains his vibrant skin tone by living on a diet of purple Smarties and Cadbury's chocolate, although he does only eat the wrappers and throws the chocolate away. Don't get on the wrong side of Javier....he is a sharp-shooter who is always bang on trend.


On a personal note, I think this is my favourite so far. I had the idea a while ago when bouncing around some ideas with a friend (for whom I made this as a gift). I didn't want to make it until I felt that I had the skills to do it justice so I am really happy with the end result.

2 comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.