Tuesday 25 January 2011

The 'Sexy New Sewing Machine' Challenge


Shhhhh.....keep your voice down, I don't want to upset my sewing machine. She was a much cherished christmas gift from my parents some years ago and has been a great friend to me. We have been through many trials together, from broken needles to wonky buttonholes and she has always done me proud.

I would hate for her to find out that I have met someone else. The Brother Innov-is 350. Sewing machine of dreams. Fully computerised, 294 stitch selections and 7-piece feed dog.



I feel I need to really earn such a fine piece of machinery so have set myself the 'Sexy New Sewing Machine' challenge. I can only buy this pretty little piece of kit using money raised through the sale of monsters. This week I have sold three small ones for a grand total of £63. Only £386 left to raise! I had better get sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.