Tuesday 18 January 2011

Inspiration...

I have charged myself with the task of making a monsterous little monster for someone who has brightened up my life of late. As I left work this evening I had a fledgeling idea in my mind and even had a name...Alphonso.

As I made my way home the cogs started to turn and by the time I got in through my front door Alphonso had become a fully formed piece of fibre art (in my head at least). My only slight concern is that his construction will involve playing with matches a little bit which has the potential to end very badly for both Alphonso and myself. Ah well, danger always was my middle name.

He might take a couple of evenings to come to fruition so watch this space for his arrival over the next couple of days. Right.....I'm off take the batteries out of my smoke detectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.