Saturday 21 May 2011

Never Fear, The Mistress is Back


Hello there fabric fans. After moving house last week Mr Monster and I are now all moved in and the internet is up and running so I can finally show you all the exciting things I have been up to recently.

Firstly, the results of project Babygro are in and I am thrilled with them. Fi.....if you are reading this I am sooooooo sorry that I haven't sent them yet. proper scatter brain at the moment. Here are the little monsters for the little monsters!


Once I'm all settled and totally moved I am going to set this up as a little business so spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. No worries Jen, its ok to have a scatter brain you've just moved house! Photos of your loft look AMAZING by the way. :)
    Can't wait to get the little monsters i'm sure my two will love them!
    I have lots of friends who are popping out babies at the moment so I shall spread the word.... they're awesome and i am sure lots of people would love to have their babygros made into special little monsters rather than sitting in a loft getting all dusty!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.