Saturday 21 May 2011

Happy Monster Home

Now then......Mr Monster and I have recently moved in together and have a very happy home. As a moving in gift my wonderful man bought me an easel along with some canvases, paints and brushes. I was thrilled but having not really picked up a brush in a while I was a little nervous of what I might produce.

The bedroom conveniently had two empty hooks so the Mister and I decide to set ourselves a challenge. We would both produce a painting based around the theme 'home is where the heart is'. We interpreted the theme in very different ways but are both pleased with the results which now hang proudly on our wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.