Monday 21 February 2011

Too Much Excitement For One Day!

Now then, those of you who have been following for a while may remember a post about my Mum's character doll creations. Well....she came down for a visit today and I was thrilled to find that she had dusted off her skills and made one of me! Check this out:
She comes complete with monster, sewing machine and bag of stuffing, as well as highlighting my penchant for mis-matched socks.


We had a great mother and daughter day out which included a trip to visit the 'sewing machine of dreams' We practically had to wipe the drool off of it as we left the shop. One day it will be mine....Oh yes, it will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.