Friday 18 February 2011

Fun-Fur Friday

Today I embarked on a new monster project using a material I have as yet not explored....Fun-Fur.

My Grandmother has requested a monster of her very own so I wanted to make her a cute, furry special something. In hindsight, perhaps some kind of fleece would have been sufficient. I figured 'in for a penny in for a pound' and bought some two inch long ice-blue fur. BIG mistake. This stuff is now lodged in all my nooks and crannies and I am not far away from coughing up some fur-balls. I hope it is worth it when it's all finished. Keep an eye on the blog, I should have a picture of the finished article up by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.