Monday 18 April 2011

'Project Babygro' - A monster workshop in progress

I am having SO much fun working on Project Babygro. Remember the babygro's my cousin has asked me to turn into monsters for his kids?
I must admit I felt the weight of responsibility on my shoulders taking a very sharp pair of scissors to such special garments but once I overcame that little psychological hurdle I have been going great guns. One is almost complete and the other is fully formed in my head (although I must admit I have almost filled a sketch book with preliminary drawings to make sure they are absolutely right).

If these go well and Mummy and Daddy monster like them then I will maybe think about offering this kind of thing as a service to the public. Exciting yes?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.