Thursday 31 March 2011

Clever Mr Monster

Look what Mr Monster did!







He spent eight solid hours designing and implementing this AMAZING scene on his guitar. I could look at it all day (and kinda have). When you look closely it tells a story and features many lovely monsters!

I took some shots of him performing with it yesterday. Mr Monster has been teaching me how to use my fancy DSLR camera in full manual mode and I am falling in love with photography.

Should you absolutely love the guitar, and want a better look with a view to buying it (bearing in mind it's a one of a kind art-piece), Mr Monster will consider letting it go for around £600 ono, or, if you'd like to have your guitar (or anything else for that matter) customised, he can work out an ad hoc price.

Isn't he clever?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mistressofmonsters.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.